The principles conveyed in this seminar can change your life and here are a few suggestions to help you achieve the full benefit:
- There are a total of 15 sessions that we encourage you to complete in sequence and in the span of a month (so that you keep the momentum)
- Each session has an accompanying resource sheet (PDF) for you to download and complete after each one
- Check ‘Mark as Completed’ to track your progress as you work through the content
- Encourage others you know to complete the workshop alongside you, as the material warrants discussion and accountability
As with most things, you’ll only get out what you put in… so make the commitment to complete the full seminar and realize the full benefit!
Meet our Founder
Joe Schuringa was born in 1932 and entered the workforce at 15. During his 53 years in the workplace he’s experienced both success and failure. In 1963, he founded the first of seven businesses, three of which were successful. Joe left the faith at the age of 19 and came back to the faith at 29. He’s been an active member of the Alliance church, an advocate of Christian education and avid supporter of global training and missions. In addition to serving on commercial association boards, Joe has served on the Boards for Youth for Christ, Make Peace International, Ambrose University and Teach Beyond. He is still active in business as the CEO of Jo-Mar Properties Limited. Joe draws on his decades of life experience, as well as his extensive study and deep love of the Bible in presenting this workshop.
Facts & Benefits
The primary objective of this workshop is to familiarize Christ followers with the laws that govern success and to provide them with the tools which, when properly used, will help produce the desired results in every facet of life, including their…
- Walk with God
- Testimony to their faith at work
- Setting and achieving goals
- Prayer life
A key focus is to present strategies on how to stand tall for Christ and glorify Him in the workplace. Read More
In a world where a very large percentage of believers experience genuine difficulty in this area, the workshop teaches that success is both a beautiful and biblical word – just look at the examples of Daniel and Joseph!Matthew 5:14 says, “You are the light of the world – like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.” The sessions show how this can be accomplished without even saying a word.The Bible offers extensive guidance on how believers are to approach their work…
- Whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the gloryof God. 1 Cor 10:31
- Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Col 3:23
- Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.Ecc 9:10
The workshop takes these truths and brings them to life by providing the tools that enable Christians to shine for Christ in their place of work or wherever God has placed them.Lifework does this in an easy-to-understand, practical way by familiarizing students with the Laws that Govern success in every area of one’s life. It goes on to show how obedience to these success laws will – with God’s blessing – see their God-honoring goals realized.
Ultimately, this lifework seminar desires to help Christians plug into the transforming power of Jesus Christ to Go Beyondand embrace an expanded vision and more daring expectations.
Sample Course Content
Here we deal with self-image and self-respect, learning and applying, and what kind of an example we are to others in the workplace.
- Audio : Trust
The final session that challenges us to decide what we are going to do with all we’ve learned –to apply and tap into God-power or settle for status quo and let it all go to waste.
- Audio : Decisions